Policy on personal data processing
1. General provisions
The present policy of personal data processing is made according to requirements of the Federal law from 27.07.2006. №152-ФЗ "About the personal data" and defines an order of processing of the personal data and measures on safety of the personal data Sergey Sergeevich Vesnin (further — the Operator).
- The Operator sets the most important goal and condition of realization of the activity observance of rights and freedoms of the person and the citizen at processing of its personal data, including protection of the rights to inviolability of a private life, personal and family secret.
- This policy of the Operator regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can obtain about visitors to the website https://duzzer.net.
2. Main concepts used in the Policy
- Automated processing of personal data — processing of personal data by means of computer facilities;
- Blocking of personal data — temporary termination of processing of personal data (except for cases when processing is necessary for specification of personal data);
- Website — a set of graphic and information materials, as well as programs for computers and databases, providing their availability on the Internet at https://duzzer.net;
- Information system of personal data — set of personal data contained in databases and providing their processing of information technologies and technical means;
- Denial of personal data — actions as a result of which it is impossible to define without use of the additional information belonging of the personal data to the concrete User or other subject of the personal data;
- Processing of the personal data — any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) made with use of means of automation or without use of such means with the personal data, including gathering, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, specification (updating, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, granting, access), depersonalization, blocking, removal, destruction of the personal data;
- The operator — a state body, municipal body, legal or physical person, independently or together with other persons organizing and (or) carrying out processing of the personal data, and also defining purposes of processing of the personal data, structure of the personal data which are subject to processing, actions (operations), made with the personal data;
- The personal data — any information concerning directly or indirectly to the site https://duzzer.net defined or defined to the User;
- User — any visitor of the https://duzzer.net website;
- Provision of personal data — actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
- Dissemination of the personal data — any actions directed on disclosing of the personal data to an uncertain circle of persons (transfer of the personal data) or on familiarisation with the personal data of an unlimited circle of persons, including disclosing of the personal data in mass media, placing in information-telecommunication networks or granting access to the personal data in any other way;
- Transborder transfer of the personal data — transfer of the personal data on territory of the foreign state to authority of the foreign state, the foreign physical or foreign legal person;
- Destruction of personal data — any actions as a result of which the personal data are irrevocably destroyed with impossibility of the further restoration of the content of the personal data in information system of the personal data and (or) as a result of which material carriers of the personal data are destroyed.
3. The Operator can process the following personal data of the User
- Surname, name, patronymic;
- E-mail address;
- Phone numbers;
- Also the site collects and processes impersonal data about visitors (including "cookies") by means of Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrics and Google Analytics and others).
- The above data further in the text of the Policy are united by the general concept of Personal Data.
4. Purposes of personal data processing
- The purpose of processing the User's personal data is to inform the User by sending e-mails; provide the User with access to services, information and/or materials contained on the website;
- The Operator is also entitled to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User can always refuse to receive information messages by sending a letter to the Operator at email@example.com with the note "Refusal of notifications about new products and services and special offers".
- The impersonal data of the Users collected with the help of the Internet-statistics services are used to collect information about the Users' actions on the site, to improve the quality of the site and its content.
5. Legal grounds for processing personal data
- The Operator processes the personal data of the User only in case they are filled in and/or sent by the User himself through special forms located at https://duzzer.net. By filling in the corresponding forms and/or sending the personal data to the Operator, the User expresses his consent to this Policy.
6. Procedure of collection, storage, transfer and other types of personal data processing
Safety of the personal data which are processed by the Operator, is provided by realization of the legal, organizational and technical measures necessary for performance in full of requirements of the current legislation in the field of protection of the personal data.
- The Operator provides safety of the personal data and takes all possible measures excluding access to the personal data of the unauthorized persons.
- The personal data of the User will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except for the cases connected with the implementation of the current legislation.
- In case of revealing inaccuracies in the personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notice to the Operator's e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org with the note "Updating of personal data".
- The term of personal data processing is unlimited. The user can at any moment withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data by sending a notice to the Operator by e-mail to the Operator's e-mail address email@example.com with the note "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data".
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
- The operator before the beginning of realization of transboundary transfer of the personal data is obliged to be convinced that the foreign state on which territory it is supposed to carry out transfer of the personal data, reliable protection of the rights of subjects of the personal data is provided.
- Transboundary transfer of the personal data in territory of the foreign states which are not meeting above-stated requirements, can be carried out only in case of the consent in writing of the subject of the personal data on transboundary transfer of its personal data and-or execution of the contract which party is the subject of the personal data.
8. Final provisions
- The User can get any explanations on the questions concerning the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This document will reflect any changes in the policy of personal data processing by the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until its replacement by a new version.
- The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at https://duzzer.net/en/confidentiality-policy.