- Form warranty:
- 2 years
- Mold material:
- PVP (polyvinylplast)
- Cobblestone Booth
- Tile type:
- Mold weight, kg:
In this polyurethane mold paving tiles are cast from cement, gypsum, resins, polymers and other materials. It is made of one component polyurethane of our development. We have patented this material and called it Polyvinylplast (PVP). The composition of PVP is different from traditional polyurethane. PVP contains one component. And conventional polyurethane consists of two components. Over time, one component is washed away with alkalis and the mold loses its geometry and tears. One-component Polyvinylplast PVP is devoid of this disadvantage.
The mold of PVP is easy to recognize when you look at its back wall. There'll be small bubbles. They form when polyurethane is poured hot, not cold. These bubbles do not affect the quality of the product in any way, they just indicate that you are looking at a quality mold of one component polyurethane. It will serve you for many years and will not lose its main properties.
Advantages of the mold:
- suitable for cement, gypsum, resins, polymers and other materials;
- no separation lubricant is needed, you can decompose concrete products in a day or month, the process will be simple and easy, without sticking and scrap;
- the mold is soft, flexible and reliable;
- does not lose geometry and retains pigments on the surface, paint the stone in any way;
- the Shore hardness of the shape is 45 A.